Cox Furniture Oak Island

Hey y'all!

I just have to share my latest vintage furniture find - this Alfred Cox sideboard is everything! It's got such a timeless look, I know it's going to be a statement piece in my home for years to come. Let me take y'all on a journey of discovery as I show off the beautiful details of this gorgeous piece.

First up, the top

Alfred Cox Sideboard image 1

Now, I know most folks wouldn't think of the top of a buffet as being the most important feature, but y'all, check out that wood grain! It's got such character and really adds to the overall look of the piece. Plus, it's nice and sturdy so I can display some of my favorite decor items up here without worrying about them falling off.

Next, the cabinets

Okay, I have to admit, when I first saw this piece I was a little worried about the cabinets. I was afraid they would be too small to be useful, but boy was I wrong! They may be a little on the shallow side, but they are wide enough to store a ton of stuff. Plus, the shelves are adjustable so I can move them around depending on what I'm storing. And let's not forget about those gorgeous brass handles - they really add a touch of elegance to the whole piece.

And finally, the legs

Alfred Cox Sideboard image 2

The legs on this sideboard are just everything. They're nice and sleek, but sturdy enough to hold up the whole piece. And can we just take a moment to appreciate those sweet brass accents on the bottom? They really make the whole thing pop and tie in with the handles on the cabinets.

Overall, I am just over the moon with this fabulous vintage piece. It's got everything I could want in a sideboard - storage, style, and a touch of elegance. And the fact that it's a vintage piece makes it even better - knowing that it has a history and has been loved and cared for by another family just makes me appreciate it all the more.

Thanks for taking this journey with me, y'all. If you have any vintage furniture finds that you just have to share, drop 'em in the comments below!

If you are searching about Bill Cox Furniture - Knoxville Furniture • Recliners • Sectionals • Beds you've visit to the right page. We have 7 Pics about Bill Cox Furniture - Knoxville Furniture • Recliners • Sectionals • Beds like Imported firm the UK. Alfred Cox Furniture sideboard / bar… | Flickr, After stylish garden furniture? Cox & Cox are having a MASSIVE sale and also Bill Cox Furniture - 20 Photos - Mattresses - 10513 Kingston Pike. Here it is:

Bill Cox Furniture - Knoxville Furniture • Recliners • Sectionals • Beds

Bill Cox Furniture - Knoxville Furniture • Recliners • Sectionals • Beds www.billcoxfurniture.com

cox

Vintage Furniture Ireland OCD: Alfred Cox Sideboard - Vintage OCD

Vintage Furniture Ireland OCD: Alfred Cox Sideboard - Vintage OCD originalcompulsivedesign.blogspot.com

alfred cox sideboard vintage ocd handcraft compulsive furniture original ireland

Oak Dining Table | Gavin Cox Furniture

Oak Dining Table | Gavin Cox Furniture gavincoxfurniture.co.nz

Bill Cox Furniture - 20 Photos - Mattresses - 10513 Kingston Pike

Bill Cox Furniture - 20 Photos - Mattresses - 10513 Kingston Pike www.yelp.com

cox furniture bill

After Stylish Garden Furniture? Cox & Cox Are Having A MASSIVE Sale

After stylish garden furniture? Cox & Cox are having a MASSIVE sale www.realhomes.com

cox

Imported Firm The UK. Alfred Cox Furniture Sideboard / Bar… | Flickr

Imported firm the UK. Alfred Cox Furniture sideboard / bar… | Flickr www.flickr.com

Vintage Furniture Ireland OCD: Alfred Cox Sideboard - Vintage OCD

Vintage Furniture Ireland OCD: Alfred Cox Sideboard - Vintage OCD originalcompulsivedesign.blogspot.com

vintage alfred cox sideboard furniture ocd warehouse handcraft ireland

Cox furniture bill. Oak dining table. Vintage furniture ireland ocd: alfred cox sideboard


Post a Comment for "Cox Furniture Oak Island"